Followers

About Me

My photo
Hypocrites and liars are the most filthy annoying two-ugly-faced people I've ever known. So please don't be one. I like guys who have sense of humor. Make me laugh and I'll love you forever :) I dislike a lot of things in life. But most of all, I hate racism. I love to laugh & I HAHA a lot. But not over dirty jokes. I do loves outdoor sports. I am pretty much an open-minded person, I can tell. I'm not here to collect my picture comments or friends or anything. In fact, I don't care how much I own seriously. Facebook,blogger r else can't really defines me for who I am. I like pretty girls and hot dudes. I don't think I am above anyone else, I'm a braces girl :) Hi, I'm Hayu I have a disorder and it's called OBSESSIVE- COMPULSIVE part 1. Or 2. Whatever. & I am a very ordinary girl you can find anywhere on the streets ♥♥ thank you :)HeyHiDeyyWassup ;) Welcome to Hidayu Syuhada Blogspot ! Enjoy reading guys!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Saturday, March 19 2011 - 11:14 AM


My feelings just changed. I had been
waiting for you to realize you couldn't go another day
without me. I had played out every excuse you could of
had for putting all that time between us.
Missing you had become second nature to me. And somewhere in the last
year, when I never got that phone call, and you never 
showed up at my window, and we never ran into each other,
I just stopped feeling like I needed you so much
.


BITCH UR MAKIN ME FAMOUS




We Are Who We Are (:




Friends (:


People are gonna talk crap and make you feel like garbage but you know who you are and don't prove them that they're wrong because they're the ones talking [ fact: they obviously dont have a life of their own - Hidayu Syuhada (: 

I LIVE WITH MY OWN STYLE !

keep talkin : you're makin me famous !!


3 comments: