Followers

About Me

My photo
Hypocrites and liars are the most filthy annoying two-ugly-faced people I've ever known. So please don't be one. I like guys who have sense of humor. Make me laugh and I'll love you forever :) I dislike a lot of things in life. But most of all, I hate racism. I love to laugh & I HAHA a lot. But not over dirty jokes. I do loves outdoor sports. I am pretty much an open-minded person, I can tell. I'm not here to collect my picture comments or friends or anything. In fact, I don't care how much I own seriously. Facebook,blogger r else can't really defines me for who I am. I like pretty girls and hot dudes. I don't think I am above anyone else, I'm a braces girl :) Hi, I'm Hayu I have a disorder and it's called OBSESSIVE- COMPULSIVE part 1. Or 2. Whatever. & I am a very ordinary girl you can find anywhere on the streets ♥♥ thank you :)HeyHiDeyyWassup ;) Welcome to Hidayu Syuhada Blogspot ! Enjoy reading guys!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make (:


"If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it."



Remember: Success is nothing but luck. Just ask any failure.


He's the one who inspired me (: he's MY DAD :)

2 comments:

  1. ohh...bapak kau la muda dri kau weiy...
    hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. suka la ayat Success is nothing but luck. Just ask any failure.Copy boleh?


    btw,you've OCD?

    ReplyDelete