Followers

About Me

My photo
Hypocrites and liars are the most filthy annoying two-ugly-faced people I've ever known. So please don't be one. I like guys who have sense of humor. Make me laugh and I'll love you forever :) I dislike a lot of things in life. But most of all, I hate racism. I love to laugh & I HAHA a lot. But not over dirty jokes. I do loves outdoor sports. I am pretty much an open-minded person, I can tell. I'm not here to collect my picture comments or friends or anything. In fact, I don't care how much I own seriously. Facebook,blogger r else can't really defines me for who I am. I like pretty girls and hot dudes. I don't think I am above anyone else, I'm a braces girl :) Hi, I'm Hayu I have a disorder and it's called OBSESSIVE- COMPULSIVE part 1. Or 2. Whatever. & I am a very ordinary girl you can find anywhere on the streets ♥♥ thank you :)HeyHiDeyyWassup ;) Welcome to Hidayu Syuhada Blogspot ! Enjoy reading guys!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I’m sorry I can’t unlove you (;





"If I cant hear your heartbeat, then you are too far away :( "



We may love the wrong person, cry for the wrong reason. But one thing is sure, mistakes help us find the right person (:





No comments:

Post a Comment