Followers

About Me

My photo
Hypocrites and liars are the most filthy annoying two-ugly-faced people I've ever known. So please don't be one. I like guys who have sense of humor. Make me laugh and I'll love you forever :) I dislike a lot of things in life. But most of all, I hate racism. I love to laugh & I HAHA a lot. But not over dirty jokes. I do loves outdoor sports. I am pretty much an open-minded person, I can tell. I'm not here to collect my picture comments or friends or anything. In fact, I don't care how much I own seriously. Facebook,blogger r else can't really defines me for who I am. I like pretty girls and hot dudes. I don't think I am above anyone else, I'm a braces girl :) Hi, I'm Hayu I have a disorder and it's called OBSESSIVE- COMPULSIVE part 1. Or 2. Whatever. & I am a very ordinary girl you can find anywhere on the streets ♥♥ thank you :)HeyHiDeyyWassup ;) Welcome to Hidayu Syuhada Blogspot ! Enjoy reading guys!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Don't be fooled by her smile, inside she's breaking...






everyone keeps asking me if i'm okay..
what the hell do they want me to say?
no.. i'm not okay. and then what? so i
just smile and say i'm fine .. even tho
i'm really dying inside
 



Strip away vanity
Just as you comsume me
Broken smile, starless sky Save it all, SAY GOODBYE :'(



1 comment:

  1. even though she's cute in her smile, but she is strong girl

    ReplyDelete